#1. Fred on Nickelodeon. His parents should be bitch slapped. He must be the most annoying person in the universe.
#2. Today, while walking out of Starbucks, an old man with a cowboy hat walked out in front of me and LET THE DOOR GO. Didn't look back, didn't attempt to give the door a shove, NOTHIN. The door almost hit me in the face. Well, maybe it just almost skimmed my foot. But my point is, I thought the people of his generation had manners?! I'd expect that from a 16 year old today, but not someone from the ice age.
#3. I've learned, from Ray J and my 13 year old, that when telling a lie, if you just say "I didn't know", it will make pretty much everyone think "well maybe they really didn't know" and make them question why they were even questioning the person in the first place. Follow? No? Well, today on my favorite morning program, Keith&Jenn, during the Dish, they were talking about Whitney dying from accidental drowning and cocaine use and apparently, her boyfriend said "I didn't know" about her coke habit. My first thought was "EVERYONE KNEW RAY J!!! YOU WERE WITH HER ALL THE TIME! SURELY YOU KNEW!" But then...as I was driving, I pondered for several minutes. Maybe he DIDN'T know. How can we be sure of what he knew. I think that anyone can say "I didn't know" and there is almost no way to disprove the fact that they really didn't know!
Then, my sense came back to me before I finished the 4 mile drive to work, and I just figured he's a dumb
No comments:
Post a Comment